League Constitution for season 2019/2020
The Committee has decided that, if we have the same number of teams, next season the League will consist of three divisions of 14 teams. At the end of the season there will be no promotions or relegations and the final league table will be used to determine the teams in each division. Counting from the top of division 1 to the bottom of division 4, the first 14 teams will be in the new division 1, the next 14 teams in division2, and the final 14 teams in division 3.
Although there are no promotions, teams will still receive any trophies and prize money.
Proposed rule change
It is proposed to change rule 4 from
The annual meeting shall be held in the month of June …
The annual meeting shall be held after the end of the season at a date to be decided by the Committee …
- Pairs & Individuals finals will at Grove Sports Centre on Tuesday 5th March 2019.
- Memorial Cup
- Semi-Finals Tuesday 12th March 2019
- Gropers v Rangers @ Dundry R.B.L. Club
- Blagdon v Cleeve C.C. @ Redhill Village Club
- Final Tuesday 19th March 2019 @ Churchill Village Club